Maro Experiences is committed to the Costa Rican society to promote good environmental, social and economic practices, collaborating with the sustainable development of our country through various volunteering options.
We build long-term relationships with community leaders, organizations and schools, as well as NGOs to join efforts creating tangible benefits and achieving common goals.
The projects are carried out with the help of these local leaders to ensure their appropriation and really collaborate where the communities are most needed.
Our experiences can be customized to the needs of each group or person but we can divide them into the following components according to their impact:
– Beach cleaning
– Collaboration with Protected Areas
– Helping in animal rescue centers
– Volunteering in Public Schools
– Collaboration with Non-Governmental Organizations in communities at risk
– Support for local entrepreneurship projects and farms.
– Volunteering in rural communities
Just let us know what would you like to do, on your own, with your family or a group, the length of time and what are your interests and we will create the experience you are looking for.